Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- TeX - LaTeX 32.7k 32.7k 22 gold badges4747 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.5k 12.5k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 4.3k 4.3k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.9k 3.9k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.8k 3.8k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 Why didn't the 8086 use linear addressing?
- 75 Is it possible to ruin one’s career by failing the Kobayashi Maru?
- 71 Why did IBM make the PC BIOS source code public?
- 60 Why are energy weapons seen as more acceptable in children's shows than guns that fire bullets?
- 57 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 52 Why do my monster minions all have obvious weak points that instantly kill them?
- 42 Did any compiler fully use Intel x87 80-bit floating point?
- View more network posts →