Matthew Paul Chapdelaine
I had a long winded post here about how much of a techie I am, but I was reminded by an IT teacher that there are millions of people in the IT world that say they know everything about computers, and that their actual skill/knowledge is inversely proportional to how how much they brag. So, I'm newly humble. I do have a love of learning, and will forever be a student of IT.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 '11 at 0:16
Top network posts
- 11 Frailties, mistakes, and imperfections
- 11 The opposite sex in first person?
- 9 How can I quickly level up in World of Warcraft?
- 9 Can I turn a can of red kidney beans into red bean paste for Japanese Style Red Bean Paste Buns?
- 6 How do I round out a powerful character?
- 5 Bogged Down with Legends of Wind
- 5 Incorporating Military Experience into Fantasy Writing?
- View more network posts →