I am a computer science student.
I enjoy both performing and listening to music. I am a classical guitarist, jazz bassist, double bassist, and have recently started playing electric guitar. I have also sung clasically, both solo and in choirs, and in various barbershop ensembles. I listen to a range of music including rock, musicals, EDM, various genres of Metal, and post rock. My favourite band is Muse.
I enjoy PC gaming. My most played game is Planetside 2. I also enjoy the Just Cause series, Elite: Dangerous, and DiRT Rally. My favourite childhood games are F Zero: GP Legend and DragonQuest IX.
Member for 2 years
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '18 at 12:40
- Worldbuilding 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Chess 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.3k 1.3k 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 717 717 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Game Development 615 615 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 145 If time travel is possible in the future, no matter how distant, why haven't they come back to tell us?
- 67 What's the performance benefit of saving all logged in characters in MMOs in regular intervals?
- 59 Can a knight move through all squares from its original position?
- 37 Jobs for Giants in modern society
- 26 How can a firebender become an effective, but stealthy, assassin?
- 21 How can I create explosions without using oxygen?
- 20 Non-Metal warfare
- View more network posts →