Note: I have resigned as a moderator of the Writing site.
A freelance editor, I specialize in fiction but I've worked on non-fiction as well as web copy, corporate literature, and non-profit materials. I also edit and write for the group blog Magnificent Nose, which covers many topics but gravitates towards articles about writing and reading.
You can contact me about editing matters here. (Please don't use this form for Stack Exchange business; instead, ping me in chat.)
Member for 8 years, 11 months
166 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 at 1:40
- Bicycles 14.5k 14.5k 1515 gold badges8787 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Writing 8.7k 8.7k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 What is the correct way to pluralize an acronym?
- 101 How to clean up at work after a commute?
- 75 Does wearing a bicycle helmet make the cyclist safer?
- 68 Asimov - Start with Foundation or Robots
- 57 What is the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey about?
- 56 Why don't cyclists wear all-encompassing motorcycle-style helmets?
- 46 How small does a land-mass have to be before you live "on" it, rather than "in" it?
- View more network posts →