I started programming at school in Fortran on hand-punched, 40-column cards before moving on to Basic, Z80 assembler and Pascal on a TRS-80 clone. OSs ranged from CP/M, Harris, George III and RSTS before hitting VMS, Unix, DOS3.3 and this new-fangled thing called Windows. Since then, C and C++ have dominated, with a smattering of Epoc (Psion), VB, HTML, CSS, PHP and not yet enough time to properly get into Android.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '18 at 15:11
- Personal Finance & Money 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- User Experience 2.5k 2.5k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Buying shares when the price goes down 2% and selling shares when it goes up 2%
- 50 What can Amex do if I cancel their card after using the sign up bonus miles?
- 47 Doesn't the choice of encryption algorithm add entropy by itself?
- 45 I won a car in a poker game. How is that taxed in Canada?
- 43 'Earth-based' adjective counterpart to 'Lunar' or 'Solar'
- 37 I just paid off my car - should I release my Credit Union's lien on the car?
- 37 Does "Shattered" actually show SHA-1-signed certificates are "unsafe"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 12 '17