I'm happy to help if I can. Might have to do with the reward system inherent to upvotes.
As there are no direct messages on SO and the SE network, feel free to contact me on Telegram
I publish all my answers on here not only under CC-BY SA 3.0 (as automatically done by posting them) but also dual-licenced under CC-BY 4.0. This means attribution is still required but pasting a code snippet into your project does not mean you have to think about how that affects your licence.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '18 at 10:23
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 576 576 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 563 563 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 345 345 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 75 Should I ban electronic devices (smartphones, tablets and laptops) from a course?
- 55 Is it unreasonable to change the rules of a quiz/exam one week in advance?
- 45 How to deal with a not-yet-implemented method that will be done by a co-programmer?
- 29 Call function without optional arguments if they are None
- 14 How to talk to a girl who's sitting next to me but wearing headphones?
- 13 How to prepare to DM sessions when we intend to play daily for a whole week?
- 10 How to add a shortcut in OneNote 2013
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 17 '18