Steven R. Drennon was born in Lawton, OK, where he first started writing at the age of 15. He published an epic fantasy novel titled "Rise of the Raven" in the spring of 2011, and another fantasy novel titled "Three for Avadar" was released in the summer of 2011. Since then, Steven has published a total of 37 other titles under different pen names, and he is currently working on a new historical fiction series that will be published under his own name.
San Antonio, TX
Member for 9 years, 4 months
16 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '16 at 20:51
- Writing 10.4k 10.4k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- History 8.3k 8.3k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Ebooks 671 671 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 419 419 77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 161 161 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 How did Israel win the Six-Day War?
- 36 Why wasn't the Republic of Ireland invaded (by either side) in WW2?
- 34 What was the status of Arab Christians during the crusades?
- 26 Why isn't Somaliland recognized as a separate country?
- 25 What really happened to the Maya civilization?
- 22 What cultures did, or do, perform human sacrifice on a regular basis?
- 21 Why weren't aircraft carriers utilized during D-day?
- View more network posts →