I'm 30 years old, male, creative, optimistic and observant of my surroundings, their qualities, behaviour and underlying functions. All-out curious individual with a goal to use knowledge and experience to create/give/share/find new perspectives in our beautiful and amazingly fascinating world, for myself and hopefully others to enjoy.
- Professional Teacher in Copenhagen
- Semi-Professional Musician and Producer
- To-Be (hopefully) sci-fi Author.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 '19 at 20:53
Top network posts
- 15 ...and then she held the gun
- 9 When writing science fiction, how important is it to provide scientific details for the (fictitious) things you are presenting in the story?
- 7 Too much death in character backstories? Even in a horror game?
- 7 How can I describe nervousness?
- 7 Is it okay to never explicitly state where your story takes place?
- 7 How to write from a cat's perspective?
- 7 Alternative to "it is commonly said"
- View more network posts →