- English Language & Usage 547 547 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Writing 455 455 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 373 373 22 gold badges44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Music Fans 282 282 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Literature 199 199 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 Would it be wise to make the turning point of a story coincidental?
- 10 How to describe a kiss between the protagonists in third person?
- 9 Why is 'beer' used in ''a parson much bemus'd in beer"?
- 7 Someone who can't abide a joke against themselves
- 7 Meaning of "I may have thrown in a little thing here or there...''
- 7 What is Mackenzie mimimg at Jim Harper at the near ending ot the season 1 premiere?
- 7 Can fiction be written without a coincidence?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.