Call me Ax if it's easier to pronounce.
San Mateo, CA, United States
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '16 at 18:08
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 424 424 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 400 400 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 201 201 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Travel 201 201 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Python pandas check if dataframe is not empty
- 42 Lodash : return first key of object whose value(i.e Array) has a given element (i.e string) in it
- 34 I can "pickle local objects" if I use a derived class?
- 13 how to filter a spark dataframe by a boolean column
- 12 Pyspark RDD: find index of an element
- 12 Zen of Python: Errors should never pass silently. Why does zip work the way it does?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 30 '16