- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 776 776 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 452 452 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 255 255 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 253 253 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Fatal Python error and `BufferedWriter`
- 23 What is a sparse file and why do we need it?
- 19 How does Pythons SequenceMatcher work?
- 14 What is the difference between inode number and file descriptor?
- 13 Why do we divide or multiply by 2 when converting binary?
- 12 Why do special device files have inodes?
- 11 What is the value of None in memory?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 5 '16