I consider myself a writer first but I've worked as a freelance editor, layout person and publisher. Recent books include The Great Canadian Holiday Puzzle Book and The Ultimate Stonemage. I have written and produced several TV series in Canada (History Bites, Train 48, That's So Weird). When I'm not writing, I teach improv comedy.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 17 '16 at 22:20
Top network posts
- 14 How to convey (screaming) hysterics in dialogue
- 13 Describing laughter in dialogue?
- 8 How should I write a height in feet and inches?
- 8 Reasonable income expectations from fiction book sales only
- 7 When do I need a new ISBN?
- 6 Can you specify camera angles in your screenplay?
- 6 How can I use formal speech in English?
- View more network posts →