- Theoretical Computer Science 5k 5k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Writing 601 601 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 331 331 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 285 285 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 255 255 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 61 What is the complexity class most closely associated with what the human mind can accomplish quickly?
- 29 Is there a reasonable automated proof system for TCS theorems?
- 29 If P = NP were true, would quantum computers be useful?
- 28 How are real numbers specified in computation?
- 21 Are there descriptive complexity representations of quantum complexity classes?
- 20 Who introduced nondeterministic computation?
- View more network posts →