I love books, chocolate and hiking. I study politics. I write speculative fiction. I hope there were more hours in a day.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
101 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 at 18:17
- Writing 51.9k 51.9k 99 gold badges159159 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 201 How can a girl maintain friendship with guys after they're married?
- 181 Requesting someone to give up their seat to me on public transport if I have an invisible disability?
- 157 Writing.SE clamours for graduation
- 130 Is no religion a bad thing?
- 124 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 89 How can I write about historical realities that readers mistakenly believe are unrealistic?
- 83 My kid's first story
- View more network posts →
Top tags (37)
48 SE has removed a moderator Oct 2
27 Questions/day and graduation Jan 12
20 Singing the song of angry men Feb 10
18 Do you hear the Writers sing? Jan 23
10 Unclear tags - let's clarify them Feb 13
10 Answering my own questions Jun 30 '18
9 A tag for combat? Mar 23
9 Habits tags - do we need them all? Sep 24
8 Do we need a tag for every genre? May 24 '18
8 “Readers” and “audience” tags Mar 8