In a former life, I wrote my PhD on Dostoevsky. Now I'm nearly a fully qualified solicitor in England and Wales, which is a bit of a sea change!
I currently live in Bratislava, but will soon be moving to Spain. Hablo solo un poco de espanol - what could possibly go wrong...?
Disclaimer: any legal questions I answer should not be taken as legal advice. If you have a legal question that urgently needs answering, please seek legal advice from a qualified professional, as a) you're not my client (sorry!) and b) a lawyer who does act for you will be fully insured.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '15 at 15:59
Top network posts
- 26 What legal liability does one's participation on Stack Exchange carry?
- 24 Is there a legal risk in giving emergency first aid?
- 11 Has a common law defence ever held water?
- 9 Is the manufacturer responsible for replacing my faulty purchase after 28 days?
- 8 The legal length of one month
- 7 Is the prohibition of narcotics mandated by an international treaty?
- 7 What's the average retirement age in the universities in British (UK/Ireland/Australia/NZ) system?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 3 '15