Bill the Lizard
Python, Java, Android, etc. developer living in Charlotte, NC.
My Android apps on Google Play:
- Three of a Kind - A fun, fast-paced strategy card game. Match any three symbols to win.
- Sketchboard - Sketch drawings on your mobile device.
- Serpent - An Android version of the classic mobile game Snake.
- Math Blitz! - A fast-paced flashcard game to help students practice their arithmetic skills.
- Linear Interpolator - Fill in the gaps in your data using linear interpolation.
- Kitchen Calculator - A simple unit converter for common units used in cooking and homebrewing.
If you use any of these apps, please leave me a rating and any feedback for improvement.
- Stack Overflow 368.3k 368.3k 200200 gold badges545545 silver badges841841 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 129.7k 129.7k 5959 gold badges301301 silver badges590590 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 19.4k 19.4k 66 gold badges8888 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 10.1k 10.1k 22 gold badges4949 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8.2k 8.2k 99 gold badges3838 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 3509 How do I tell if a regular file does not exist in Bash?
- 1229 How do I remove all .pyc files from a project?
- 912 What is a NullPointerException, and how do I fix it?
- 633 How do I find duplicate values in a table in Oracle?
- 597 How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- 537 Regex for numbers only
- View more network posts →