Semi-Pro writer, former magazine publisher, programmer and private pilot. A little bit crazy but useful if you need that sort of thing.
I've been writing for as long as I've been able to write and I've even managed to sell a story or two. I usually stick with a more science fiction and fantasy setting, but I also like to experiment with other genres. Mystery is one I'm still working on, but it's coming along okay.
Top network posts
- 112 The "Rules" of Writing
- 35 Is it worth switching to Dvorak?
- 23 How do you track random thoughts and ideas?
- 17 How to overcome the fact that I can't write long stories?
- 16 What's the best version control system for a book writer?
- 15 When to accept an editor's rewrite request?
- 15 Where is a good place to find beta readers?
- View more network posts →