- TeX - LaTeX 896 896 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 734 734 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 489 489 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 349 349 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Writing 325 325 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Is there a standard way to refer to a range of equations?
- 28 Is there a standard way to title a list of bullets?
- 27 Is there a way to make the X button exit Spotify?
- 23 Why can the complex conjugate of a variable be treated as a constant when differentiating with respect to that variable?
- 20 Are there any words I can use to disambiguate "biweekly"?
- 19 Automatically resize picture/image in Word?
- 19 How do you put multiple paragraphs in a caption?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 17 '13