I am an aspiring author. I plan to write fiction, primarily fantasy and science fiction.
I have decided to learn all I can about writing before I actually write my novels. In this endeavor, Writers Stack Exchange and Worldbuilding Stack Exchange have helped me greatly. They are great resources for any aspiring author.
In addition to learning about writing, I also need to practice. I have found a website devoted to HeroScape, a board game with a rich backstory, ripe for fan fiction. I have released several fan fictions on that site, as well as creating a competitive contest for fiction writers to hone their skill.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
25 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 1:51
- Writing 9.3k 9.3k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 382 382 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 282 282 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 280 280 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 How can I develop names for my fantasy land?
- 51 How far is too far when worldbuilding?
- 46 What would be the possible benefits of pointed ears?
- 43 Killing the protagonist - should it be done?
- 40 How do you write a Stack Exchange answer?
- 35 Do I have any control over the grammar of my novel?
- 35 How can I avoid a predictable plot?
- View more network posts →