What I have noticed, is that beta and non-beta sites have different setups. For example, on non-beta sites, you access first post and late answer queues at 2000 reputation. On beta sites, it tends to be much lower - like 350 rep points to access them. Writing is no longer beta - why do we still have the beta setup? When will we get things like custom site designs, increased privilege levels, etc? I know there are many similar questions to this, but I think we should get another update on how things are going.
Related to beta graduations:
- Let's break up with "Graduation" and remove a bunch of "Beta" labels
- Writing.SE clamours for graduation
- How long until graduated sites get a new site design and increased privileges threshold?
Related to site design:
- If we could have a custom design, what elements are most important?
- Will we get fancy site design like Math.SE and English.SE?
Related to privilege thresholds:
- What is the status of the increase in repuation thresholds for privileges?
- Should we increase the reputation thresholds for privileges?
(feel free to add to these lists)