This may have been a slow week for questions, but it was outstanding for retagging.
Congrats to our winner of the week, Liquid, for giving us our only official contest question, one on language
But hello retagging! So many that I have to apologize for prolonged home page flooding. Some tags just never got properly applied in the past (or the tags didn't exist then or other tags were more prominent). Whatever the case, we added 25 tools tags and a whopping 53 language tags (including Liquid's question).
This is the last tag of the week promo that will feature top 40 tags under 200 questions. Why? Because we did them all! We might repeat some later or move on to other tags or take a break. That will be up to whoever takes up the mantle. Enjoy!
TAGS OF THE WEEK PROMO
- The contest runs for one week, Monday 12:01am to Sunday midnight. The day ends when StackExchange says it does.
- Post a new question using one or both of the tags of the week.
- Update the answer to this post with your name, tag(s), and a link to the question.
- You get one point for every question that, at the end of the week, is open, has one or more votes, and is correctly tagged.
- One beautiful sack of bragging rights!
- Two sacks if you use both tags in the same question.
- Can we use questions we've already posted that are within this week's boundaries? Yes.
- The goal is to increase questions on tags that have not yet reached the magic 200 questions. My personal focus is tags that are in the top 40 tags but under 200 questions.
- Others may take over other weeks and they may have different goals.
- Each week we'll have two tags to choose from; the tags are deliberately different from each other.
This contest is linked from this Meta.SE post about topic challenges. (Please update it for new challenges.)
For a list of all targeted tags and their progress, see https://writing.meta.stackexchange.com/a/1987/32946