WEEK: April 8-14, 2019
TAGS: punctuation and naming
Our second tag promo week kept the momentum going with 7 new questions from 6 users.
And our winner is... Linksassin.
Congrats. Linksassin posted 2 questions, both in naming. Linksassin's special prize is running the week 3 promo! Woo hoo!
TAGS OF THE WEEK PROMO
- The contest runs for one week, Monday 12:01am to Sunday midnight. The day ends when StackExchange says it does.
- Post a new question using one or both of the tags of the week.
- Update the answer to this post with your name, tag(s), and a link to the question.
- You get one point for every question that, at the end of the week, is open, has one or more votes, and is correctly tagged.
- One beautiful sack of bragging rights!
- Two sacks if you use both tags in the same question.
- Can we use questions we've already posted that are within this week's boundaries? Yes.
- The goal is to increase questions on tags that have not yet reached the magic 200 questions. My personal focus is tags that are in the top 40 tags but under 200 questions.
- Others may take over other weeks and they may have different goals.
- Each week we'll have two tags to choose from; the tags are deliberately different from each other.