Typography seems to me a part of writing. Things like fonts, kerning, typographical styling (bold, italics etc.), drop caps, small caps... Do we have a tag that covers those? Or do I go ahead and create one?


1 Answer 1


Making my comment an actual answer, there is already a formatting tag.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .